Sunday, January 1, 2012

Let me introduce: Me

Hello everyone!

Welcome to read my brand new blog about a veterinary student's life in Finnland. I'm a second year student from the only veterinary faculty of Finnland, whitch is part of the university of Helsinki. For those who don't know, Helsinki is the main city of Finnland and it is situated in the very south of our country.



For a year now I have written my own blog about my studies, student life, freetime, travelling and everything in between, but it was all in Finnish. Meanwhile I have so many non-Finnish friends from all over the world, that I decided to take up a new challence and start blogging in English as well. So, I hope you enjoy and don't mind my mistakes with the language.

Klik


As you soon will notice, I love studying and school and am strongly convinced, that I'm really and truly on the right branche of study. Nothing could be better than studying in vet school, that is something I'm certain about. I'm not that kind of person, who spends hours and hours in front of books though I love to have lots of books in my shelf.



On the other hand I'm not a full-time party person either. Life doesn't have to be taken too seriously, but of course you have to work hard for your dreams as well. Before I get too philosofical I'm gonna stop right here, so have fun reading my blog, hope you come by again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment